I'm taking:
Race & Ethnicity--An intense and very honest discussion about racial and social categorization within the United States...I love this class. I'm reading The Autobiography of Malcom X...this book is so interesting and I would recommend it to anyone trying to broaden their outlook and get a grasp of life in the United States during the Civil Rights Movement through the eyes of an African American male...good stuff!!
Prisons and Corrections in Society--We're learning about the American corrections systems and how crime and punishment is dealt with in the USA. Very interesting discussions and we're going to be taking tours of maximum security prisons!
Social Pyschology--The most radical branch of pyschology which often crosses over into Sociology. This is my passion!
Social Science Research--not the most rivoting of classes seeing as how it discusses HOW to research, but the actual experiments we study definitely keep my attention.
Sometimes I feel bad for other majors because they don't have as interesting classes :). I guess its a sign I'm in the right field when I LOVE what I am doing

haha...you sound like me! yay for doing what you love.
ReplyDeletedon't feel too bad for us English majors :) we just get to read and write what my love as homework. awesome! LOVE
ReplyDelete