I was inspired to do the same, and have pulled words and phrases I have heard in my classes/conversations. Life flows together surprisingly well.
Cultura Basura
[Trash Culture]
Back in the day when clocks were clocks,
we sold each others' misfortunes,
los infortunios.
I would still think you are innocent.
Everything is a photograph,
exploded,
dying,
new,
i know,
muchas cosas alli.
I would still think you are innocent.
Promptness in response,
but I would still think you have no other option.
Let's go.
It's like everyday, all day that I see you,
and in all sincerity, don't act like you know me
[Trash Culture]
Back in the day when clocks were clocks,
we sold each others' misfortunes,
los infortunios.
I would still think you are innocent.
Everything is a photograph,
exploded,
dying,
new,
i know,
muchas cosas alli.
I would still think you are innocent.
Promptness in response,
but I would still think you have no other option.
Let's go.
It's like everyday, all day that I see you,
and in all sincerity, don't act like you know me

No comments:
Post a Comment