I had to go through customs and as I got up to the desk I realized I forgot my visa...and accidently replaced it with my vaccination paper..so I had to pay about 30 dollars for a new visa :/...luckily I was still able to leave the country! I started freaking out, but this whole country is so dang calm that all of the customs officials just said "tranquila!!" (calm down!) and assured me everything was fine.
The concert was incredible. It was outdoors in a huge field and there were 5 different stages hosting different electronica bands. I got to see David Guetta and Fat Boy Slim...SO INSANE!!!! The concert started around 3, so of course we arrived around midnight and danced in the center of the moshpit until about 8 am when the concert ended...I could barely walk by the time the sun came up!!
The weather was incredible and I met some really amazing people--we ended up staying at a really nice hostel. It was great!
I returned Sunday evening and took a final Monday afternoon and today. I have another one Wed, a presentation Thurs, and another final Friday--then I'm done with that part of Uruguay! I still have to get alot of my Spring/Winter registration stuff taken care of even though I'm preparing for summer here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment