Saturday, November 27, 2010

Summer!

After spending a few amazing days at the beach house in Punta del Este we finally made our way home to Montevideo :)
Thurs we made a HUGE thanksgiving feast...fabulous...but we did not have turkey :( We planned on eating around 6, so at about 10 pm we started dishing up the food...haha I am really going to miss the laid back scheduling!!
This coming week I'm going to be busing around more of Uruguay and checking out many of the beach towns of the coastline...Uruguay has so much to offer!! This country is absolutely spectacular...the beaches are pristine, but North Americans are not known to travel extensively in Latin America, so its left for alot of Latinos as well as many Europeans.
It is so hot here right now...I don't know how much longer I can go without air conditioning! Oh well...I guess I"ll just have to tolerate the sunshine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment