I am eating potatoes, sweet potatoes, salad, lentils, rice, eggs, chicken, and delicious cuts of meat.
The weather is warm warm hot and beautiful.
I cannot believe my time is almost up...but life is full of these kinds of things. There is way to much to process and I don't want to think about it just yet.
On another note, I have to give a 90 minute presentation this Friday with 2 of my friends on a short story we read and then a film that is based around the story. So YES grandpa, I had to read a story IN SPANISH, watch a film IN SPANISH, and talk IN SPANISH for 90 minutes about existentialism and Biblical references....wish me luck.
After that I'm hoppin on a bus for about 2 hours then a boat for about 2 hours to go to Buenos Aires for the weekend! I'm going to creamfields (creamfieldsba.com) which is a giant music fest---its going to be awesome!! I'll be returning late Sunday and then finals week starts that Monday....oh dear :)

GPA says he still loves you and you will do great. Have a safe weekend Gma loves you to.
ReplyDelete